- Worldwide ASN database and associated query functions
The ASN DB structure is in place with a progressive automation of the data collection and updates. It still needs some adapting and some work to implement the queries here.
- Worldwide aggregated IXP traffic statistics project
Euro-IX already includes a large number of the IXPs around the globe that have public statistics available. Thus Euro-IX can adjust a few of the graphs to give an overview per region.
- Worldwide IXP switch/switch software database
The Euro-IX IXP Switch DB is in place. Query access to this DB needs to be agreed upon by the Euro-IX membership and will only be made available for IXPA member viewing.
- Worldwide IXP route server database
The Euro-IX Route Server DB is in place. Query access to this DB needs to be agreed upon by our membership and will be for IXPA member viewing only.
- Worldwide IXP ‘Best Common Practice’ knowledge base (Wiki)
The IXPA’s member web access lists will be added to that of the Euro-IX Wiki and all regions will work on this together. There may be an eventual call to have regional pages where deemed appropriate.
- Worldwide set of listings of IXP association members, including the facilities and services offered
This will be added to the website soon and add/edit access would be given to each of the separate regions
- A set of worldwide, inter-association mailing list facilities
Initially we could have a global@ list where all three-member mailing lists are reached by a single mail, thus subscriptions are handled on a regional basis. Other lists may eventuate as deemed necessary.
- Updates at each other’s meetings by an appropriate representative
The Euro-IX Secretary General already visits at least one APIX and LAC-IX per year. APIX member representatives visit two Euro-IX Forums per year and LAC-IX member representatives tend to visit at least one Euro-IX and one APIX meeting per year. The IXPAs meetings have a dedicated time-slot for other regions to deliver updates.
- Member access to the associations’ meetings
Members of the IXPAs are encouraged to visit each other’s regional meetings however each IXPA is at liberty to charge a registration fee for these attendees as they see fit.